Karachi: In the presence of showbiz stars, the colorful opening ceremony of Pakistan Super League season six will be held today at the National Stadium Karachi.
Cricket fans get ready, waiting hours are over, the day has come for cricket fans to wait anxiously, it’s time to go to the stadium and blow the whistle and clap.
PSL season six will have a great start today, the opening ceremony will be held at the National Stadium in Karachi, where PSL 6 anthem singers Naseebo Lal, Aima Baig, and other artists will warm the blood while famous singer Atif Aslam will debut.
The ceremony will start at 7.30 pm. The show recorded in Turkey due to Corona will also be part of the opening ceremony.
Sources said that due to Corona, the ground has been declared as part of the biosecure bubble, except for players and certain officials, entry to the ground will be prohibited.
PSL: Protocols for spectators
Following the decision of the National Command and Operations Center to allow 20% of the spectators to enter the stadium, the PCB had announced the following protocols for the spectators for the league matches of HBL Pakistan Super League 2021 which are as follows.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use hand gel (70% alcoholic or alternative)
- Use tissue paper when sneezing or coughing, then clean your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid touching the face and nose
- Spitting is prohibited inside the stadium
- Medical masks must be worn while sitting in the stadium. Medical masks will be available in the stadium
Code of Conduct:
- You are not allowed to enter the stadium without a mask. Enter the stadium and cover your face with a mask while sitting on the seat
- Get complete information about the entrance to your stands from the stadium staff
- Please do not turn to the stadium if you see any signs of Cove 19
- If you have any symptoms while sitting in the stadium, please notify the management immediately.
- Take full care of the social distance sitting in the stadium and stay away from anyone in the bubble
- Stay in your seat at all times except for restrooms or get more guidance from the staff when leaving the stadium.
- Sanitize hands frequently
- Cover your face when coughing or sneezing
- No more than three people at a time will be able to go to the designated place for the toilet, the security guards there will ensure it.
- Wash your hands regularly
Distance between seats:
- There is a distance of 2 seats between two persons or each group
- Any group can only consist of people living in one house, it is necessary to maintain social distance
- One row between two rows must be left blank
- Only reserved standard tickets for families can be sold to families.
- In order to purchase a ticket, each person must provide all the required details so that tracking and tracing are possible.
- Tickets will be sold online only
- Security guards will guide the spectators as they sit.